Hollywood script - An accountant of an Agent - Part 1

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Hollywood script - An accountant of an Agent - Part 1

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Now this whole palava is over ...a bit like Jason Bourne, 24, House of Cards...or James Bond...we had infiltrators on this forum.

1 juicy story was someone who blank out asked me ...since Im a tight git with Euro purchases and savings by buying from Europe...if I could help him out and source fire arms ammunition ... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

THICK MOFO Bstard :!: :!: :!: ...I wish I could publish your name :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but wont...as this is a Hollywood script fantasy of mine and know pretty much entrapment when I see it 100 miles away ..I politely did not call him out & played along trying to mine the enemy for info. from their side....

the number of times the boss of this accountant chap changed the story like an Italian Opera melody got me sea sick...so many lies I caught the bstard out...

There was even Euro interference ...calls from UK to warn off Euro shops not to sell inward...or purchasers names were being collated.

BTW, I am still discussing Hollywood movie scripts...well, you can imagine the Tarantino Karma bitch slap that would occur in other country other than on UK soil with this guy - been there, lived there, seen it, but not done it ;)

Now you know why Ive always stood up to the cow shit coming out of someone's mouth...and you can see today...which individuals are their spokespersons...duplicitous MOFO in my book.

But heck...average Joe Public aren't the wiser; those of you with some brain cells can read between the lines what this has always been about. Will expand another time...

Be careful, they still appear like stalwarts in the industry when, in fact .......Mmmmmm....a smiling Judas comes to mind hiding a dagger behind their back
Attachments
Slurry.jpg
Open your mouth wide and swallow the slurry
Slurry.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 597 times

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”