JVP-Indonesia-Year2017-08.jpg
JVP-Indonesia-Year2017-09.jpg
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#2 Re: JAVA PRO Indonesia

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 am

Ive been told – the trigger unit is based on the Marauder (or a clone of it)

Its a small operation – Ive seen messages where they’ve sold to the Philippines customers on Instagram…but they have no website and I think the principal guy is also a car / auto shop doing custom stuff…so dont know if this airgun stuff is his 100% day job..seems like word of mouth…but now Ive posted them on this website- am sure there will be a few individuals circling like sharks wanting EXCLUSIVE USA distribution

Not had a proper email conversation yet with these guys.

Have seen a Benchrest set of targets – and my presumption is they are using Lothar Walther barrels..

If you look at their box and foam cut out , milling, packaging, anodizing, branding, variety of custom & models, including titanium etc..etc.. …KUDOS to them…now imagine sticker price ? would MOST likely make all those Eastern European airguns look like a rip off…but that’s speculation on my part.

In any case- from USA (ThomasInc), Argentina (LT Airguns), South-Africa (HB Airguns /Thomas clone), Indonesia (Java Pro), Portugal (BMS Precison) – as already mentioned, the Year of the Airgun Entrepreneur in local markets – has truly arrived.

A knowledgeable friend and I were discussing this – the giant tanker has a more massive turning radius (decision making & speed to market with new products) & snail like, compared to a speedboat…this means the Big Boys in Airgun industry should see profit margins eaten away as more and more of these local shops/manufacturing open up all over the world (as they can’t afford imports of XYZ Western brands due to currency & import taxes)…and consequently drive prices down (as was / is case with Eastern European made airguns ; we can forget & discount China for obvious reasons – but perhaps include South Korea); of course- Quality & safety will be on everyone’s mind – not to be taken lightly…

--

Interesting to see a Feinwerkbau Reg. as an experiment no doubt :geek:

and titanium for air cylinder :?:

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”