AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 Fwb LG300S Pimped ! - 10m Alutec Custom Stock

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:25 am

Credit: 'Bolt handle' (DE)
Where: http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=3587975

Description from Selling Ad. (not much info. on Alutec stock; I suspect one-off, custom build):

(Google Translator - German > English)
"Here I offer my Feinwerkbau LG Model 300S Caliber 4.5 mm, edition for sale. The rifle is in very good condition with the following data: side tension, single-shot rifle number: 105 777, Total length: 1150mm, Length: 530mm, barrel diameter: 18mm, length of run from the trigger guard: 520mm. The ergonomically shaped handle (Size: M) is adjustable in three dimensions. Total weight: 5.4 lbs, nice aluminum shaft, black and white, right. Butt plate and bake can be adapted with little effort. Optimization (see photos): 50mm wide supporting (special order), with a Feinwerkbau peep. With adjustable iris diaphragm with six-color, and polarization filters. Furthermore, the mapped line of sight with increasing shift back, front sight with Gehman iris ring grain. It is a top gun with great performance. Rifle of the identity card can be viewed and collected by arrangement and presentation. The rifle is sold as shown and described. By submitting a bid, they agree on the warranty, return and warranty to refrain completely. The sale is by private, an emergency purchase is possible."
Attachments
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 1.jpg
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 2.jpg
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 3.jpg
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 4.jpg
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 5.jpg
Fwb 300 - Alu shaft - 6.jpg

Return to “Feinwerkbau”