II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#1 II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Jurgen Pfaffle - supplied me all the following stocks :D :D :D (except the red & laminate one which I regret not buying)

Jurgen can be found on http://www.eGun.de

His email: ssp-pfaeffle@web.de
Attachments
JP - 1.jpg
JP - 2.jpg
JP - 3.jpg
JP - 4.jpg
JP - 5.jpg
JP - 6.jpg
JP - 7.jpg
Yorkshiretea
Go to Rifle: FWB
Where: Sheffield

#2 Re: II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:19 pm

I've been talking to the guys at Centra UK (Ian Shirra-Gibb) and they've been really helpful, even sending a part before they have a price due the FWB factory taking 3 days to answer an email. So I would recommend them as they've gone way beyond the call of duty.
AdminMASTER
Site Admin
Go to Rifle: Feinwerkbau 800
Where: London

#3 Re: II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Yorkshiretea wrote:I've been talking to the guys at Centra UK (Ian Shirra-Gibb) and they've been really helpful, even sending a part before they have a price due the FWB factory taking 3 days to answer an email. So I would recommend them as they've gone way beyond the call of duty.

I did too... anyone's free rights where & how to spend their money. As simple as buying either 2nd hand, or new, from EUROPE which is still cheaper than UK shops or UK agent by some massive whopper. By the way, its not just airgun stuff from Europe - it applies to whatever my wife fancies buying from Europe online...and for me for that matter. Actually, Its a massive convenience.

PS: It was a year ago...we spoke once, and they never returned back to the query that was discussed...as Fwb factory sent my email to a UK chap (cant remember their name - but its on an email) ; so really, I cant bother with people - Agent /Retail, in the trade - who dont follow through and are not keen on winning some of my spend.
Yorkshiretea
Go to Rifle: FWB
Where: Sheffield

#4 Re: II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:16 pm

I can only report as I find and they/he's been great and replied within the hour on every email and also done me a massive favour that he didn't need to. Feinwerkbau have yet to reply, 3 days and counting.
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#5 Re: II) Feinwerkbau Spare Parts Supplier - Recommended

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:48 pm

To be honest over the last 6 years, I have had no problem with contact with FWB, all be it mainly for 10 mtr rifle but lately ref Ft, always replied the same day, two weeks ago they phoned me back, that might be because I can speak the lingo, but I doubt it.
I know this thread is about FWB, but I have to agree with Administration on the point about buying in the EU rather than the UK, the Administrator and a few others on this forum can vouch for what I am about to say.
I saved £800 on an air rifle, it was deliverd door to door, full tracking for €13.
£800 saving, €13 euro door delivery, friendliest, helpfull staff, if anything goes wrong, phone them or email, arange pick up and delivery back, why would I want to buy in the UK???????????.

Return to “Feinwerkbau”