EU or not EU

NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#11 Re: EU or not EU

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 am

Well I suspect there are some in the EU that are happy to see May as PM, and some who are shitting their pants, she is going to drive a hard deal.

It will be interesting to see what she does with her cabinet and whether Boris or that idiot Gove get a job.

I see that Mark Carney was being grilled yesterday by some committee or another "You said bad things would happen if we voted for Brexit" "yes" "It was scaremongering" "no it wasn't, those things we warned of are now starting to happen".
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#12 Re: EU or not EUe

Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 pm

So,it begins .
Those who voted out are going to regret there choice , I know in my neck of the woods many who voted out did so because they believed the bull shit crap of UKIP and the other Out MPs , and are already wishing they didn't vote out.
Mind you saying that the IN campaign told a load of outright lies as well.
For that reason alone, that the campaign was run on outrageous outright lieying by all parties , the referendum should be re run .
Now that people know the truth they can now make an informed choice .
NeilM
Go to Rifle: Whiscombe
Where: Weston-super-Mare

#13 Re: EU or not EU

Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:16 pm

It wasn't just the public that fell for the lies.

The day after Iain Duncan Smith was on The Daily Politics and said he was surprised that the Pound fell by 10% and also by David Cameron resigning.... Are you fking kidding me? Anyone with half a brain cell could see both of those coming several miles off. Talk about Tim nice but Dim, except Duncan Smith is not nice.

Boris has gone awful quiet, hasn't he?
BenGun
Go to Rifle: ISP,Pardini,Feinwerk
Where: Ramsgate

#14 Re: EU or not EU

Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

I know ,Even that back stabbing little twat with glasses who turned on Borris the bollock brain , who looks like a retarded Joe 90, did a quick Uturn .
Then they all said they never said this or that.
The only ones to come through this fairly alright will be the ones with enough dosh to weather the storm
The whole thing sucks.

Return to “*** GENERAL CHAT / DISCUSSIONS / NEWS ***”